Anyone that has worked with models knows the importance of getting a release. I have worked with well over 200 and have paper releases scattered throughout my “Filing System” scanned on computers and who knows where else?
This app looks like a great electronic solution that I cannot wait to try out. Also, you have to read Dan Heller’s extensive write up on why you need a model release.
Here are a few of the features:
Easy Release by ApplicationGap replaces inconvenient paper release forms with a slick, streamlined application designed by professional photographers for professional photographers. Fully supports iPad, iPhone and iPod-Touch.
- Lets you collect all the data and signatures you need right on your iPhone, then mails a PDF and JPEG of the release right to you. For convenience and ease of use: Lets you retrieve model and witness information from your contacts. Get location data from a list of previously used.
- Comes pre-bundled with industry standard model and property releases in 13 languages that are currently in use by leading photo agencies like Getty Images, Alamy and others.
- Shoot and embed an ID photo right into the release PDF.
- Customizable “branding header” for logo image, company name, and contact info can be turned on/off per release or release type.
- Release legal text is now fully customizable. Add your own TFCD, TFP, or any other kind of releases!
- Add as many custom model and property versions as you want.
- Custom releases may contain “field-placeholders” for inserting data into the body of your legal text. Simply prepare your custom releases in an email to yourself then copy/paste into Easy Release!
- Select legal text version to use on a per-release basis.
- For each release, you may specify an optional “Addendum” to legal text which prints below your text.
- User Interface Languages: Swedish, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese
- Release languages included: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Swedish, Russian, Polish, Chinese (simplified and Taiwan), Portuguese (Brazilian and European) and Japanese.
- Approved for use by Getty Images and Alamy contributors
Buy it via iTunes at this link.